The outdated 1930’s clubhouse lies in a prominent setting on the approach in to Aldeburgh.
Its formal and traditional layout required updating to create a lighter, brighter building, in order to encourage greater use of the Club’s social facilities.
The original dining room was dark and uninviting and did not exploit the fabulous views across the Course.
A matching 1930’s style extension with a glazed, sliding wall of doors opens on to a new terrace which has created a more contemporary, attractive dining room, enhanced by a refurbishment of the lounge, bar and kitchen.
This has created a more informal, yet stylish, setting for current members and is successfully attracting the next generation of new members to the Club.